Vastu Shastra is an inquisitive science of architecture that helps of flowing of positive energy. The word “Vastu” means abode and shastra means science. Each planet is astrology has a direction. It is the traditional way of connecting the direction of planets in astrology along with the house. This helps to balance the energy. Nowadays, it is considered as superstition by many as there are different modification done to the subject without knowledge. There can be tons of data and we are not sure about the same. However, correct application enhances the positive vibes in house. Below are the 10 vastu tips of bedroom.
Vastu tips of bedroom
- The bedroom in north direction is ideal for couples. The direction is ruled by Lord Kuber and is ideal for young couples for storing valuables like gold, jewellery, cash etc.
- Bedroom in east direction is ideal for children. Lord Surya and Indra governs The direction.
- Bedroom in West direction is ideal for students. Lord Varun, the lord of rain rules the direction.
- Bedroom in north west direction is ideal for newly Wed couples as it is ruled by Lord Vayu, the lord of Wind.
- Bedroom in south or southwest direction is ideal for master bedroom. Master bedroom should be larger than other bedrooms. The head of family member should occupy master bedroom.
- If the bedroom is in north east direction, make sure to sleep on east or south direction. However, this direction is not recommended as it is the holy place of worship.
- Bedroom in south east direction is not recommended as it is ruled by Agni and can lead to constant fights or quarrel among family members.
- Mirrors should not be in bedroom
- No aquarium, plants or any life form ahold be in bedroom
- Thorny trees like cactus is not at all recommended in bedroom.