The children room is a space of positive energy and vibes. Below are the vastu tips of children room.
Vastu tips of children room
- The children room is ideal in West direction and must be in that direction.
- The bed should be in South west direction with head of children either in east or south direction. The bed should not face the door of the room.
- The furniture should be in South west direction and should not be in center as it may create obstruction.
- The cabinets and closets should be in South or west direction of the room.
- The study table must face east, north east or north direction. The table should have shape like rectangular or square. Light colors like white, light yellow can enhance the concentration and memory of the kid.
- The color for children study room should be green or blue. Keep the room neat, decluttered with apt study space in the room.
- The lights of the room should be in south east direction and soft lights are good for children.
- The mirror should be in such a position that the body doesn’t reflect while sleeping. You can place it behind the door of the cupboard.
- The door of the room should be in north or East direction.
- Avoid TV and computers in the room. If required, place the TV in south east direction and the computer in north direction.