Study room is the space of focus as well as calmness. Below are the vastu tips of study room.
Vastu tips of study room
- Study room should be in north east, north, East or West direction of house. North is the best direction for study room.
- Students must face east or north while studying. Rewards and recognition should be hanged on north or east side of the wall.
- A beam should never run above our head during studying.
- Don’t face blank walls or window during studying.
- The room needs appropriate light for focus and concentration.
- The book rack must be in Southern or western wall of study room. Donot stack books on study table. Keep it in the rack or cabinet.
- Don’t construct book shelf above study table.
- No toilets in study room though bathrooms are fine.
- Table lamp should be in south east corner of the desk if used.
- Pyramid structure on table increases focus and concentration.
- The shape of study table must be rectangular or square rather than circular. Place a pendulum on north side of wall.
- Keep larger windows on eastern side and smaller windows on the western side of the study room.
- Light colors are best for study room (colors are mentioned in below video)
- No mirror should be visible from study table as it causes destruction.
- The computers should be in South east pr north west side of the table.