Wealth is important for every individual. There are certain vastu that needs to be maintained at home for wealth creation. However, it may not mean that you will be overflowed with wealth as wealth factor of an individual also depends on horoscope of the individual. However, maintaining vastu at home is important to lead a healthy life with peace and tranquility. Below are the vastu tips of wealth.
Table of Contents
Vastu tips of wealth
- Don’t construct swimming pool, water body or anything lower than ground in South west corner of the house.
- Place the cash, almirah or cash locker in South or south west direction so that it opens in north direction of the house.
- Don’t place locker under beam as it may cause financial stress.
- Place your locker in such a way that it reflects mirror.
- The north east direction should be clutter free and it helps to increase wealth.
- Avoid high rise building and staircase in north east direction of house.
- Any temple in north east direction of house is auspicious. Don’t make curved wall in north east direction.
- The roof of South west portion must be higher than north east. Roofs should slope from South west to north east.
- Place fountain or fish aquarium in north east direction of house.
- Do not plant big trees in north east direction.
- Planting trees in southwest direction enhances wealth and also avoid mishaps.
- Keep west and south west direction for store room.
- Avoid leaked tap and faucet as running water indicates loss of money.
- Keep the doors and windows clean in order to enhance positive energy and inflow of money.
- Keep the center of the house clutter free. Buy plots that are of same elevation of road.
- Make sure to feed water and grains to birds in plot yard.
- Purple color represents wealth, if its difficult to find purple color plant, you can plant money plant in purple color pot.
- Decorate main entrance door to attract wealth and you can also design nameplates.
Lord Kubera and his role in gain of wealth
Kuber also known as Lord Kubera is the god of wealth as per Hindu scripture. But remember, Lord Kubera is a Yaksha which means a semi-divine form rather than the divine form. As per mythology and scriptures, he is considered to have a dwarf structure with eight teeth and lotus petal face. He has a pot shaped belly. He holds a mace along with a pomegranate or money bag which represents wealth and prosperity.He controls the north direction and helps in gaining wealth.
How to place a Kuber statue for luck and prospertity
Here are the few recommendations to place Kubera statue for luck and prosperity:
Direction to place the Kubera Statue
As per vastu shastra, Lord Kubera should be placed in northeast direction or north direction.
The north east direction is an auspicious direction. The Kubera statue should be placed in such a way that the statue faces the west direction and the devotee face east while offering prayer. If you are placing the statue in Pooja mandir, keep the statue at lower level from Shiva lingam. Lord Kubera was an ardent devotee of Shiva and being a yaksha, he must be kept at a par below the Shiva Lingam.
You can also place the statue in north direction. The Kubera Statue should be placed in such a way in north direction that the statue faces the south direction and the devotee face north while offering prayer.
Kubera statue Quality
Make sure that the statue is made of brass or bronze metal. The statue should not be hollow. Statue of clay, ceramic can be difficult to maintain and it can be fragile too.
Prayer to Lord Kubera
The statue should be clean and well maintained. Worship Lord Kubera by offering fruits to attract wealth and prosperity. Offer flower with incense stick and lit a lamp while praying the Lord. Keep a pot or bowl full of coins in front of the Kuber statue to attract wealth. Below are few mantras you can chant while praying the Lord.
- Kuber Dhana Prapti Mantra: Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Kleem Vitteshvaraya Namah ||
- Kuber AshtaLakshmi Mantra: Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Shreem Kuberya Ashta-Lakshmi Mama Grihe Dhanam Puraya Puraya Namah ||
- Kuber Gayatri Mantra: Om Yaksharaajaya Vidmahay, Vaishravanaya Dhimahi, Tanno Kuber Prachodayat||
Avoid keeping broken furniture, shoe racks near the statue.
Which Kubera statue is good for home?
A Kubera / Kuber statue that is made of brass or bronze as opposed to clay, ceramic, or breakable materials is ideal for the home and office.
Which side should Kubera face?
A Kuber statue can be places in the northeast corner of the home and must face west in that case. If placed in center north, it must face the south direction.
Which is Kubera corner?
The Northeast corner or center north is considered as the Kuber corner
Can we keep Kuber Idol at home?
Kuber statue can be placed both in the home and the office and ideally in the northeast or north corner.