Uttara bhadrapada nakshatra is the 26th nakshatra in vedic astrology
Signs and degrees
The nakshatra falls within 3.20 degree of Pisces to 16.4 degree of Pisces. So Uttara bhadrapada nakshatra falls entirely in the sign of Pisces.
Meaning and representation
Uttara means later, bhadra means good or auspicious and pada means feet. So uttarabhadrapada means later lucky feet or later auspicious feet.
“Back part of funeral pyre” or “a coiled snake” represents the uttarabhadrapada nakshatra.
The nakshatra activates at the age of 11th, 18th, 19th, 24th,64th,68th, 70th, 75th and 76th year of age. So any planet in the nakshatra automatically activates at this ages.
The deity of the nakshatra is Ahir budhanya, who is a serpant god and lives underneath earth. The nakshatra lord is Saturn and sign lord is jupiter.
It is one of the last nakshatras so it can be considered as the liberation of soul of human life. The liberation of human soul is also a form of destruction as the soul leaves the physical body.
The nakshatra associates with anything that relates to destruction. It also indicates creation. Because creation is always followed by destruction and vice versa. So we can link destruction through Shiva’s third eye, tandav dance of Shiva or wars of ramayana and mahabharata.
Various interpretation of the nakshatra:
Uttara Bhadrapada 1st Pada:
The first pada of the nakshatra falls in the Leo Navamsa. Sun rules the sign Leo. They are proud, knowledgeable and goal-oriented. They are also focused on spreading their experience.
Uttara Bhadrapada 2nd Pada:
The second pada of the Nakshatra falls in the Virgo Navamsa. Virgo rules Mercury. They focus on planning and analysis. They also do back-end work.
Uttara Bhadrapada 3rd Pada:
The third pada of the Nakshatra falls in the Libra Navamsa. Venus rules Libra. So, they focus on being grounded and balanced.
Uttara Bhadrapada 4th Pada:
The fourth pada of the Nakshatra falls in the Scorpio Navamsa. Mars rules the sign Scorpio. They focus on occult and mysteries. The native gains great wisdom from them.
Interpretation of the nakshatra
- The nakshatra falls entirely within Pisces sign. Hence, such people are spiritual and mystic.
- They can gain mystical powers if they follow regular spiritual practices like meditation.
- The back portion of funeral pyre shows exit from material world. It is also an indication of liberation.
- Coiled snake represents kundalini energy and awakening of the energy. The deity of the nakshatra is also a serpent. Hence it indicates kundalini awakening.
- They believe in mystical and spiritual experiences rather than religion and philosophy.
- Their personality can be quite mystical. Hence, people may face problems in understanding them.
- They can also be counselor or guides in mystical subjects . If there is huge accumulation of energy in this nakshatra, they can be mystic. The native can also be mystic if two to three or more planets are in the nakshatra.
- Saturn is the lord of Uttara bhadrapada nakshatra. Hence, perseverance is the key to attain spiritual liberation.
- The nakshatra is all about spirituality. The nakshatra also shows mystical and occult practices. Hence, native automatically attracts to these things.