Cars are now an important asset for most of the families. Some buy it for daily purpose while others for convenient transport and time saving purpose. Here are the vastu tips of garage and how the car should be positioned.
Vastu tips for garage
- A car garage must be in north west or south east direction of the house.
- A garage in north west direction and car in west direction indicates a lot of travelling.However, bigger car with more than 5 seater can be parked in South west direction. South west is ideal direction of bigger car and it ensures long health of the car.
- Minor repair may be required if the car is in South west corner and a car in South west also means less usage of car.
- A garage in north east direction must be avoided as it is the direction of positive energy and car can obstruct the energy.
- Park the car with front portion facing north or east and it will ensure that the car is not overheated.
- The garage gate should have less height compared to the main wall of house and the entrance of the garage should be in north or east.
- Parking car with front part facing South or west may cause fire hazards.
- The floor level should be slopping towards north or East direction.
- Don’t store any inflammable material or garbage in garage.
- The colors of the walls of garage can be light colors (the colors are mentioned in below video) . The walls should be made of cement.
- Ideally the garage must have 2 to 3 feets of walking distance towards the car. This ensures better flow of light inside work space.
- Keep the garage clutter free and donot put two wheeler in extreme corner of garage.
- To keep away negative energy, use the car at least once every week. Do not park it for long.