Panch mahapurush yoga involves five planets and it is a benefic conjunction while angarak yoga is a malefic conjunction. Angarak yoga involves two planets – Rahu and Mars.
Panch Mahapurush yoga
Panch Mahapurush yoga is created when any of the five planets which are Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Saturn are in kendra house (1, 4, 7, 10) in their own/exalted/moolatrikona sign. Sun and moon donot create Panch Mahapurush yoga. Below are the different types of Panch Mahapurush yoga.
- Ruchaka yoga: When Mars is in Capricorn (exalted sign), Aries/Scorpio (moolatrikona/own sign) , Ruchaka yoga is formed.
- Bhadra Yoga: When Mercury is in Virgo (exalted, moolatrikona, own sign) or Gemini in Kendra house, bhadra yoga is formed
- Hansa Yoga: When Jupiter is in Cancer (exalted sign) or in Sagittarius or Pisces( moolatrikona or own sign) in Kendra house, it forms Hansa yoga
- Malvya Yoga: When Venus is in Pisces( exalted) or in Taurus/ Libra ( moolatrikona or own sign) in kendra house, it forms Malvya yoga.
- Sasha yoga: When Saturn is in Libra( exalted sign) or in Aquarius/Capricorn ( moolatrikona or own sign) in kendra house, it forms Sasha yoga.
Panch Mahapurush yoga levels
When any of the five planets are in exalted sign in kendra house, it forms the highest level of Panch Mahapurush yoga.
Additionally, when any of the five planets are in moolatrikona sign in kendra house, it forms the second highest level of Panch Mahapurush yoga.
When any of the five planets are in own sign in kendra house, it forms the third highest level of Panch Mahapurush yoga.
However, the impact of the yoga reduces if sun or moon impact or aspect the planets. Likewise, any malefics will also impact the result of the planet
The result of the yoga is visible during the mahadasha or antardasha of the planet. The person can achieve a lot related to the house where the yoga is formed.
Angarak yoga is formed when Rahu mars are in conjunction with each other. Angar means fire, as Rahu and Mars both are hot planets, they conjunct each other to form Angarak yoga. Rahu is a planet that explodes the qualities of other planets with which it conjuncts ot aspects. In this conjunction, it will explode the qualities of Mars. Hence, the malefic impact of the conjunction which is generally anger and aggression becomes prominent in the nature of the individual.
Dignity of Mars and Rahu
If Rahu and Mars are in Gemini sign, it’s malefic impact will be less compared to other sign. Also, if Mars is in its exalted/moolatrikona/own sign then the malefic impact of the conjunction will be less. But as it is a malefic conjunction, the malefic nature will always be prominent in this conjunction. However, it will be prominent only during dasha/antardasha of the planet